Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Day

This year, I have just one resolution-- to truly believe with all my heart, soul, and mind that God is for me.

I am hoping that sticking to this one resolution will lead to more joy, obedience, satisfaction, passion, and purpose. Assuming that you, the reader, are my friend in real life, I would look you straight in the eyeballs and tell you that this is  all I seriously, genuinely desire at the moment. o_o

I am looking forward to a spiritual transformation this year. Lord, change me from my core, roots, gut, nature. Help me to de-throne the biggest idol (myself)  in my life, and place you on the throne- your rightful place, the place that only You deserve. I want to spend time at Your feet, enjoying Your goodness, counting Your mercies, singing Your praises.

Untwist my twisted soul. Clean the grimy crevices of my soul. Change my taste for life. Help me to have a disposition that is pleasing in Your sight. Make me delight in Your Word, and put excitement in my heart for feasting on Your Word each morning that You wake me up. Bless me, bless my family, and Lord please bless my family's future generation with your sweet mercies and grace.

1 comment:

  1. You're so wonderful. I pray that you have ever increasing joy as you cling to God for every single need, big or small.

    ReplyDelete